How Does It Work?
Our Custom-Shape Wireless Dog Fence Safely Contains Your Dog By Allowing You to Create a Customizable Boundary That You Choose — Up To 500 feet In Any Direction.
The Custom-Shape Wireless Dog Fence employs technology used by NASA, creating two-way communication between the Bases and your dog's Collar. This signal is communicated multiple times a second ensuring the System knows where your dog is at all times. Optimize your dog's freedom with the powerful capabilities of this revolutionary System.
Will It Work On My Property?
The Custom-Shape Wireless Fence System Will Work On Your Property If:
- You Have a Single-Unit Home With Minimal Landscaping
- Your House Is At Least 30 Feet From The Road and at Least 30 Feet From Your Neighbor's Property
- Your House Does Not Have Aluminum Or Stucco Siding
- Your Property Does Not Have Dense, Tall Trees or Extensive Landscaping, or They Can be Excluded From the Fence Boundary
- Your Property Does Not Have Any Metal Buildings or Large Vehicles, or They Can be Excluded From the Fence Boundary
- Your Property Does Not Have Severe Sloping
- Your Dog Is Older Than 6 Months and Weighs More Than 8lbs.
- You Will Be Able To Place The Bases A Minimum Of 20ft. Apart
Since the safety of your dog is our primary focus, one of our containment experts will call you prior to shipment to ensure this product is a right fit for your property type.
What's In The Box?
- USB Cable
- USB AC Adapter
- Master Base
- 3 Bases
- 4 AC Adapter Power Cords For Bases
- Removable Wall-Mount Adhesive Strips
- 4 Screws and 4 Wall Anchors
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries for Collar
- Battery Charger
- Extra set of Collar Probes for Short-Haired Dogs
- 1 Heart-Shaped Collar Tester
- 25 Blue Boundary Flags / 75 White Training Flags
- Instructional DVD
- Quick Setup Guide
- Troubleshooting Guide
Allows you to restrict your dog's access to certain areas in your yard, such as a pool, garden or patio area. You can create up to 4 Exclusion Zones that are a minimum of 12ft by 12ft. within your Fence Boundary.
Wireless Fence Tracker
The Wireless Fence Tracker is a Windows-based troubleshooting tool which allows you to see the approximate location and shape of your Bases and Wireless Fence, right on your desktop!
How Do I Set Up The Fence?
Install & Activate The Bases
Set up the Fence Boundary
Add the Collars and Adjust the Collar Correction Level
Test the Trigger Zone / Place the Training Flags
Fit the Collar to Your Dog
Train Your Dog To the Fence
Total time = 2+ hours, depending on property size
For best results, we recommend you follow the 3-week training program outlined in the Instruction Manual, so your dog has ample time to learn the Fence Boundary.
System Safety Features
Customize the correction level for your dog's Collar, suitable for the size, age and temperament of your dog. There are 6 different settings, including Tone-Only and 5 Static corrections. The default correction level is Tone-Only.
Wider Trigger Zone
The Trigger Zone is 6-13 feet wide and is located at the edge of the safe Roaming Area. Your dog crossing the Trigger Zone is what alerts your dog's Collar to issue a correction.
Boundary Breach Alerts
If your dog does breach the Fence Boundary, an audible alert will trigger on your Controller and notify you within your home.
The correction cycle stops after 30 seconds. Your dog will not be corrected for returning to the Containment Area, and once your dog returns, the Collar will revert to its normal operating mode.
Questions & Answers
Yes, if the trees and shrubs can be excluded from the Fence Boundary. Hide this »
Severe sloping can interfere with the Wireless Signal. Since every property is different, and severe sloping can be difficult to define, we recommend calling one of our containment experts, and discussing your specific property with them, at 1-800-800-1819, Option 453. Hide this »
Yes, if the shed can be excluded from the Fence Boundary. Hide this »
While we love our Wireless Fences, we also want to ensure they will truly work for you and your property, and keep your dog safe. Prior to shipment, one of our containment experts will call you to ensure this product is a right fit for your property type. If we feel this product will not provide you with a safe containment area for your dog, we will recommend a product more suited for you. Hide this »
Position all 4 Bases at least 20ft. apart at the far corners inside your home and near a power outlet. Hide this »
Hide this »
- The best choice to place your Bases is on windows or exterior walls in the farthest corners of your home or attached garage, near 120V AC power outlets, spaced as far apart as possible, a minimum of 20 feet apart. Increasing the distance between the Bases will increase their tracking accuracy.
- If Bases must be in the same area, such as a garage, it is better to place Bases on adjacent walls than on the same wall.
- Look inside your home – DO NOT place the Bases within 3 feet of metal objects, such as mirrors, microwaves or home appliances.
- Look outside your home – DO NOT place the Bases on walls that have electric power meters, air conditioning units, metal grates/fences, downspouts, or large trees or bushes immediately outside the wall. Move Bases so that they have clear, direct line of sight through your yard.
Havahart® Wireless Systems include a 30-second safety time-out feature, whereby the Wireless Collar issues a pulsing Tone or Static correction for no longer than 30 seconds after crossing the Trigger Zone. If your dog returns to the Roaming Area prior to the 30-second time-out, the correction will cease when he is back in the Roaming Area. Your dog will not be issued a correction for returning to the Roaming Area. Hide this »
The Havahart® Wireless Dog Fences are designed for dogs older than 6 months and weighing more than 8 pounds with neck sizes of 14 to 26 inches. Hide this »
“This fence has worked great in keeping our sneaky loved ones at home. 10 stars!!”
“A couple of neighbors are very interested in this fence after seeing how it works for me”
“This company is top notch, they won’t even sell you the product if it is not a good fit for you or your property.”
Read All Reviews »
Write A Review »
Customer Support: Call (800) 800-1819 or Write »