As a secondary attractant for your Mosquito Magnet® trap. Increase your catch rate up to 10 times! This patent-pending, EPA-registered, product is the only attractant in the market proven to attract the Asian Tiger Mosquito. read full product details »
Mosquito Magnet® Lurex3™, a patent-pending mosquito attractant, mimics naturally occurring human skin scents or odors that attract mosquitoes. It has been designed for use with all Mosquito Magnet® Traps.
The EPA-registered Mosquito Magnet® Lurex3™ is the only attractant proven to attract the Asian Tiger Mosquito. It also attracts other species of mosquitoes that may transmit diseases such as West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, and Heartworm.
The Mosquito Magnet® Lurex3™ cartridge should be replaced every 21 days. After 21 days of use, the cartridge appears the same; however, it will no longer be effective as the Lurex3™ will have been released. The catch rate will be reduced if the attractant is not changed.
Increase your catch rate up to 10 times!
Using a secondary attractant is critical to the performance of your Mosquito Magnet® trap. Once mosquitoes sense the carbon dioxide from the Mosquito Magnet®, they need secondary attractants, Octenol or Lurex3™, to hone in on the trap.
To better understand the role of secondary attractants, watch this 30 second segment on how mosquitoes find us:
Who should use Mosquito Magnet® Lurex3™?
People who live in the Southern regions of the U.S. and in Hawaii, where the main types of biting insect pests include the day-biting Asian Tiger Mosquito and other mosquito species as well as no-see-ums and black flies. Those in coastal areas in the Northern regions, however, should use the attractant Octenol.
Twin-pack contains three cartridges per pack for a total of 6 cartridges. Made in the U.S.A.
Mosquito Magnet® – Taking Back Neighborhoods One Yard at a Time.™
Mosquito Magnet® Lurex3™ - Specifications
• EPA registered secondary mosquito attractant
• Patent Pending
• Mimics naturally occurring human skin scents or odors which attracts mosquitoes
• Recommended attractant for Southern regions of the U.S. and in Hawaii (except Southern coastal regions where Octenol should be used)
• Attracts mosquitoes, particularly the Asian Tiger Mosquito and species that may transmit diseases such as West Nile Virus, Encephalitis and Heartworm
• Lures biting insects to the Mosquito Magnet® trap and away from you and your family
• Replace every 21 days
• Twin-pack (3 cartridges per pack for a total of 6 cartridges)
• Made in the U.S.A.
Dog fences SHIP FREE!
Free ground shipping on ALL orders over $99*
All orders received before 12pm EST will ship out the SAME DAY! *Read more here for details »