Safer® Brand Grub Killer, Ready-to-Spray Concentrate
Safer® Brand Grub Killer effectively kills larval stages of insects including - Leafminers, Gypsy Moths, Webworms, Hornworms, Grasshoppers, Chinch bugs, Billbugs and White Grubs. White Grubs are the larval stage of beetles including Japanese Beetles and Northern Masked Chafer grubs.
Utilizing a derivative of the seed of Neem trees, this Grub Killer controls by 3 modes of action resulting in broad spectrum control. It disrupts insects’ delicate hormonal balance so they die before molting to the next life stage. Grub Killer also suppresses some insects’ desire to feed and repels many insects in areas that have been sprayed.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening, Grub Killer kills or repels a broad assortment of insect pests but spares many beneficial insects such as honey bees and lady bugs. Without beneficial insects to control pest populations, plants are even more vulnerable to new infestations.
This convenient, 32 oz. ready-to-use spray formula attaches directly your hose. There is no mixing necessary, and this easy to use formula will last up to 7 days!
Directions for Grub Control:
- Shake well before using. (Not for use in food handling areas.)
- Most effective when applied 2-3 times at 7-10 day intervals for proper lawn grub control.
- Application directly onto the target pest will increase efficacy (look for grub damage).
- Time applications for early to mid-morning or late afternoon.
- Do not add other chemicals to Grub Killer.
- Do not apply to wilted, stressed, or newly transplanted materials prior to root development.
Note: Keep unprotected persons out of treated areas until spray has dried. Read entire directions on label before using.
Directions for Hose End Applicator Use:
- Make sure knob is twisted fully clockwise to off position. Shake well and then attach to hose.
- Turn product control button clockwise until the flat portion is flush with the lock tab, then push button all the way in. Avoid squeezing the bottle.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle towards surface to be sprayed and turn knob counter-clockwise to begin spraying.
- When finished, push product control button to OFF position from opposite side. Return knob and faucet to OFF position. Discharge water pressure by turning knob off and on.
Foliar Applications (Trees and Shrubs) Notes:
- Grub Killer will treat up to 10 ten foot trees.
- Repeat application 2 to 3 times at an interval of 7-10 days.
- Apply to leaf surfaces to run-off.
- Be sure to coat underside of leaves as this is where many insects hide. Avoid excessive application
Lawn Application Notes:
- Grub Killer will treat approximately 2000 - 4000 square foot.
- Apply Grub Killer 2-3 times on a 7-10 day interval to ensure effective lawn grub control of surface and sub-surface feeding pests.
Safer® Brand is a leader in organic gardening products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!