Safer® Clothes Moth Alert Trap & Spray Kit
Don't let moths dine on your best dinner jacket or your favorite dress! This powerful kit contains the Safer® Brand Clothes Moth Alert Trap which will alert you to moth problems and the Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer which will help you control them.
Safer® Brand Clothes Moth Alert Trap (Model #07270)
The Safer® Brand Clothes Moth Alert Trap lures adult moths using powerful pheromones and then traps them. An economical and convenient natural pest control solution to moth problems, the traps last up to 12 weeks.
Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer (Model #5710)
Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer is the first effective, truly organic aerosol. Powered by Pyrethrin and Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids, this organic pest control formula is CFC Free and has a fresh citrus scent so there's no chemical odor. It's fast-acting, too!
Directions for Using Safer® Brand Clothes Moth Alert Trap:
- Hang clothes moth traps at eye level in closet and rooms to be protected. Pay special attention to items containing wool, cashmere, or other animal hair.
- Use one or two clothes moth traps for an average size room.
- Replace clothes moth traps after 12 weeks.
Directions for Using Safer® Brand Flying Insect Killer:
- Shake well before each use.
- To kill flies, mosquitoes, and moths: Prior to applications, close doors and windows in the area being treated. Hold container upright and spray upwards in a sweeping motion to all parts of the room.
- Treat areas around windows and other light sources since flying insects are attracted to these areas.
- Leave room after spraying.
- Keep doors and windows closed for 15 minutes after treatment.
- This product is non-staining to most surfaces. Do not use on surfaces that may be damaged by water.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!