· Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States. Incoming freshmen in Summer or Fall 2016 are eligible to enter.
· Essay must be submitted by February 28, 2016 – One essay/application per person per semester. Winners cannot re-enter for any future semesters.
· Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa.
· Applicant must give Havahart® Wireless permission to use their name and essay on any and all marketing collateral, including Web use.
· The essay must be unique and original, and must not have been previously published on the web and be 500 words or less.
What has owning a pet taught you about responsibility?
Write a short narrative of a typical day from your pet's point of view.
Many colleges bring in therapy dogs during finals week to help de-stress students. What is a tough or stressful time you faced that it helped to have your pet by your side?
Some say dogs have qualities, such as loyalty, that are much stronger than most people are capable of having. What is a positive quality of your pet that you would like to have more of?
Email the following information in a Microsoft Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
First, Last Name
Address, City, State, Zip
Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian Name (if Under 18)
University or College Name
Essay Topic/Question (Pick One - 500 words or less)